Qubits Europe: D-Wave Users Conference
D-Wave hosted its first European "Qubits" Users conference in Munich Germany on April 11 and 11. The conference included site updates from D-Wave customers Lockheed Martin, NASA/USRA, Los Alamos National Lab and Oak Ridge National Lab.
There were also lots of diverse and interesting talks from users about their work using D-Wave systems. These included talks on:
- Mobile advertising optimization
- Predictive healthcare analytics
- Traffic flow optimization
- Materials simulation
- Quantum annealing for aerospace applications
- Quantum computing for tsunami evacuation
- Quantum computational hydrology
There were also technical discussions of quantum annealing control features, directions presentations from D-Wave, and a talk from the "father" of quantum annealing, Prof. Dr. Hidetoshi Nishimori.
Thanks to all who attended and we will do it again next year in Europe!